Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time of Last resort's

First some Pictures of My Beautiful Little Man!



I know people have a lot worse problems then I have but I have to take the time to talk about this it is a big part of my life. I have TMD with DJD I have tried every treatment known to man to rid myself of the pain and locking I get but nothing has worked and now is the time of last resorts of scared decisions and of worry of what is to come. I have to have surgery it is very risky I could be paralyzed in half my face I could go deaf it could cause brain swelling, scaring and hair loss. I am so scared but I am going to move forward to make myself better for my children my husband and my self Please pray my insurance will cover it and it will work with out any side effects.Thank You.


Photobucket

No comments: