Friday, October 2, 2009

So Long!

It's been so so Long since I have blogged! Oh how I miss it! I have a lot going on right now. Logan screams all the time and he is so needed! I have been back and forth to Ann Arbor for my jaw and I have to have a Joint flush on October 29th that should be fun!! Not. My daughter would be almost 3 now we would be having a butterfly party or something of that short but instead I am going to light a candle and visit her grave. I was at thrift store about a month ago and found something I know the Lord meant me to buy. It caught my eye right away it was a little angel with a birthday gift that had a number 3 in it. I loved it and bought it right away even though I didn't really have the money for it. I miss Sonya so so much my heart aches truly aches at times.

I have pictures to share and Please remember to light a candle tomorrow October 15th for Infant and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance day at 7 pm for a 24 hour continuous wave of light.Thank you.








Photobucket

No comments: