Monday, November 3, 2008

Ugh!!

So we made a trip to the Er last night because Logan was coughing so badly he was choking and gagging and throwing up I was really worried. It's just a virus which is good but he is so grumpy and moody I think its being sick plus the fact that daddy has a new job so he hardly see's him any more!
My house work is so backed up right now because he is acting so needed and I have no idea what I am going to do about it all its so over whelming! With 4 kids I have to be on my toes at all times and I just cant do it when I dont get any sleep and my back hurts so bad. I have to get this stuff done because I have back surgery on the 7th so I wont be able to do any thing for awhile! I have no idea how that is going to work having 4 kids and house work and having to walk them to and from school and the baby and not having any one close enough to help me! I could send them to my dad's house if I wanted them to go to school smelling of dog waste and dirty and having to drink rust water I really think not! So I am so stuck I might just have to ask some one to come and stay with me for a little while and show them how to run the house. I really hate other people messing with my stuff though I have to have every thing done a certen way and if it isn't done just so I can not stand it (a bit of ocd) every thing has to be my way or I have to fix it!

Ugh I don't know what I am going to do! If you got through this thanks for reading my rant!

Here are some cute pictures of Logan!













No comments: