Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random things that come from my mind

We are doing well for the most part.We have a great house. Our bills are paid. We have food.We have each other so I we are ok. I have been thinking about Sonya lot.Some times I feel bad when I go for a time with out sitting down and doing something to remember her. Logan takes so much of my time. He is so so needed it takes every ounce of strength that I have to deal with him and take care of him. I miss her so so much and now comes March she would have been 3 now she would have been born on the 17th and we would be having a party. But there will be no party at lest not to celebrate her life now as she turns 3 there maybe a visit and balloon release to celebrate the life she had and how much we love and miss her. I really really wish I could hold her and read her stories and just love her.


Photobucket

No comments: