Saturday, September 25, 2010

In The Hospital








I woke up in a lot of pain on Thursday and feeling super sick all of the sudden I felt fine Wednesday. So I went to my u/s Thursday and told my dr and because I have so much going on with my c-section scar and placenta that they wanted to make sure I was ok. Every time Lexie moves I feel stabbing pain where my scar is and my back is killing me.I really don't know what to think it may be. I feel so bad. I have an IV.

I Had another MRI on Friday night and every thing was the same. I had one Tuesday and the scar and acreda(sp?) looked the same no better no worse so that is good. Lexie was moving her arms and Legs and was eating her hand and yawing on ultrasound! They couldn't get a 3d picture because she had he face smushed against me!! We will try again next u/s. she didn't flip she is still in the same place she has been in for all the u/s! I love her so much!

Oh and last time we got to find out what she was but they forgot to print them for me so when I went I asked if they saved them and luckily they still have them on the u/s machine so they are going to put them on my disk for me before I go home!!So I am happy about that.

I am tired because they gave me fenergan(sp). They did a bunch of tests and everything came back fine. I was dehydrated so they had a hard time putting in the IV and blew a vain.

I was suppose to go home Friday but do not know why they kept me longer maybe because my MRI was so late at night? I have only eaten twice the whole time I have been here because they were worried I might need surgery.

I am hoping to go home this morning I guess we will see. I feel so sick and miss my kids like crazy. I am in the hospital 100 miles away from home so I have not got to see them since I came in!

This is only the first of more then likely many times I will have to come here. If I make it to 32 weeks I will be admitted until I deliver. Thank you all for your prayers please keep praying for me and Lexie and that they will find out whats wrong before I go home. I really do not want to go home only to have to deal with this all again!! Thank You All!



Photobucket

No comments: