Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stupid Lady in Wal-Mart!

So I went at my mom's today and it was like 82 out side today I didn't know it was going to be so so hot (its freaken October in Michigan for petes sake!) so I put Logan in a short and tee shirt set and had his bundle me on his car seat and thought he would be fine to go out in that. So we get to my mom's house and I take him out of his car seat and he is sweating like a pig!So I change him in to just a oneise and visit with my mom and my sister a little bit and then we are off to Wal-Mart There is no way I am putting cloths back on him it is just to hot! So we get in Wal-Mart and he starts to fuss so I try his binky and when that doesn't work I take him out of his car seat and put him in the sling well then he is to hot in the sling so I take him out and am just carrying him around the store and people are owwwwwwwwwwwwwing and awwwwwwwwwwwwwing over him so that's ok. So we go to check out and I hear some lady say "That women needs to take her baby home and put some cloths on it!" So being the load mouth I am I whip around and say he doesn't need cloths because he has a bundle me on his car seat to keep him warm and if that's not enough he has a blanket and four outfits in that diaper bag! She got beat red and all she could say was oh and walk away people were looking at me like I was nuts but I didn't care who is she to tell me how to dress my son he had cloths on just because he didn't have pants or socks on didn't mean he wasn't dressed it was hot I am not giving my son heat stroke because this women thinks he needs to be put in cloths! If we went in the freezers back in the car seat or sling he would go but the store was so hot poor Logan didn't want to wear cloths! What the hell is wrong with people these day's thinking they can tell people how to dress there kids I mean yeah I would see it if it was snowing and he was out side in a diaper some one saying something or if he was gross and dirty or looked sick or something but come on He was clean health and it was hot he can be in his onesie in a store its just like a little girl in a sun dress (which I saw a couple in the store today so super cute!) Give me a break! Sorry for the vent it just made me so so mad!
No wonder why I never go to Wal-Mart there are crazy people there!I went there to get a Bumbo but the only one they had was a return I cant believe they took back it was dirty and had baby food on it and pen and dirt gross! Logan hated it anyway (I put him in it in the store).

Here is a picture of him in his bundle me when we left this morning I unzipped the top off by the end of the day he sure looks cold doesn't he?!

No comments: