Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ugh! AR!


Ok so last weekend Logan was screaming and wouldn't eat or sleep and just was not happy unless I was holding him in am extreme up right possession and I had suspected for some time that he had AR but we wanted to try a few other things first before we put him on meds so we did but none of them worked so I finely broke down and brought him to the doctor and they put him on meds 4 times a day. He also has to go to GR and see the gene therapist because of course they didn't do the blood work they were suppose to when he was born! On a good point I did finely get to sit in the front seat of the car when he was in it for once he wasn't screaming his little head off the whole trip! Ugh it's getting hard to pay the rent I don't know what we will do but in the end we will mange to survive! Pictures are coming next he is so darn cute! 12 pounds 6 oz 23 1/4 in!

No comments: