Wednesday, October 27, 2010

27 Weeks!!

27 Weeks Pregnant With Lexie Lou today! Wow how time really fly's I can not believe that I am so far along it seems like yesterday I thought it would be Forever until I reached this point!! I can not believe I am having a Girl it is so surreal still. I am so scared and not at all ready for whats to come. This Pregnancy has been filled with ups and downs, Scares and Prayers and now it will soon come to a dramatic close, I can not wait to see what God has in store for me next and what this chapter of my life will teach me. I have Faith everything is going to be ok! Please continue is Pray for us as we get closer to welcoming our new daugther in to this world it should be a day of joy and of sorrow memory's will flood back from the day I had Sonya and feelings of loss will come with them feelings of what might have been. Thank You!!




Photobucket

No comments: