Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Endless search Go's on!!







Blah!! Thats what I say Blah to it all!! LoL I'm just bored and annoyed as I house hunt and thought I would wright it down! I have so many other things to do well the baby is sleeping but here I am on an endless search for a house...........So it fells any way! I know the Lord will lead us to where we need to be but it is so tiring to keep looking a packing not knowing where we will end up. All I can do is keep my Faith and Trust my Lord and that's what I am doing at this time. Now back to finding that not so dream house!! I hope every one is having a great day and know I pray for you all often. Praise Today: I found a baby gate Yah!!! One down one to go!! Oh and at the top of this post there are some random pictures Enjoy!!



Photobucket

No comments: