Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ok Day/Sad Memorys.

These Pictures are from September Logan was 2 months old(Not Now).Logan is ok just is a little under the weather not in the hospital so don't worry!!Thanks Everyone!














Well today was ok it was the Kids last day of school and I got some leads to houses that I am waiting to hear back on! I am praying we get one soon and find the funds to move right away!! I have Faith that God will provide for us!


Logan isn't feeling well today and every time he gets sick I get scared because I am so afraid I will lose him Like I did Sonya I check him in the middle of the night and I never let him cry and I always run to him if he falls! I love him so so much.

If any one remembers he got real sick in September (you can read about it Here) and had to be hospitalized and had a spinal tap the IV replace 6 times and every little vain in his right arm burst! He had 26 burst vain's and they tried to place it so many times I could not count every little limb and poked all over. I was so so scared I stayed with him the whole time we even slept in the same bed at times. I am so so scared to lose him I just hate it when he is sick!I miss My kids first day of school and didn't get to take Care of my Baby(Well Big Boy)that was at home with Mrsa!I hated to be away from my other boys but Logan needed me! Any way I was going through pictures and found the ones from him in the hospital that(I did share a few) I haven't shared them so now I will.Collin went through the same thing at about the same age and he was in the hospital for 2 weeks and it was one of the hardest times in my life to see my children go through pain I can not even begin to understand how parents do it long term it must be so so hard and I am sorry for you all that must go through this!

Thank you to all that Pray for us I truly and Grateful!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE his expressions in those pics!! I miss my Logey!

melloss said...

Yeah he had awesome expressions!! We Miss you To!!