Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not So Good News *Sigh*



Carl was laid off today. They had a meeting at work and told every one they will be laid off at lest until August. This is not good news for us right now.We are trying to find another house and are so over whelmed with it all!!I don't understand really I don't?God says he wont give us more then we can handle but this sure is a lot to handle all at once!! I have faith we can get through this and grow from it but I am not looking at or for the big picture as of right now. I am just getting by day to day as it is I feel like I am going to have a break down at some points.*Sigh* I don't know what we are suppose to do.We have 4 kids we can't be homeless.This is hard and I don't like the way I feel at this moment in my life I have never failed to provide my children with all they need and this time it seems I have. I am just so confused and scared. Where will we end up? I am going to try not to stress out to much and believe that it will all work out. please pray that it all works out for us we really need it and Thank you All!

Photobucket

No comments: