Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Life

We had a fun day with the kids yeasterday.It took some of the stress away. We feed the fish and went and played for the day. We needed it so badly with everything that is going on in life as of now.It was really great.

Well I talked with the geneticist and she said because of this gene testing he already had it probably rules out MRMT but wanted to see the pictures because it could be something else that needs to be taken care of.

We still have not found a place and are getting pretty discouraged and dispirit!We really need to find something Any thing soon. I am hoping that god will show us his plan soon and give us the incite we need to get by.

I do not want to live with my mom her house it to small and we don't get along when I live there so I am Praying we find something before that would have to happen! Please Pray for us we really need it.


Photobucket

No comments: